Shared use of personal information
LAC Co., Ltd., may share, within the Group, personal information held by each Group company, but only when necessary and within the scope outlined below.
1. Items of personal information that are shared
The following personal information is shared in the course of business operations.
- (1)The names, addresses, telephone/fax numbers, and email addresses of customers, as well as the names of customer's companies/offices, their workplace addresses, the departments to which they belong, their job titles, and their work telephone/fax numbers and email addresses.
- (2)The names, addresses, employee numbers, department names, job titles, attendance records, and other basic information about individual employees of each Group company.
2. Companies with which personal information may be shared
However, overseas group companies are excluded from the list of Group companies with which personal information may be shared.
3. Purpose of shared use
- (1)To facilitate smooth and appropriate conclusion of transactions with customers
- (2)To ensure smooth communications between relevant personnel
- (3)To implement procedures relating to personnel and labor management
4. Party responsible for shared use
LAC Co., Ltd.