This website (https://www.lac.co.jp/) is operated by LAC CO., LTD. Please confirm the following when using this website.
The following actions are prohibited when using this website.
- Acts that violate or may infringe upon the property or privacy of our Company or third parties
- Acts that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to the Company or third parties
- Acts that are or may be offensive to the public order and morals
- Criminal acts or acts that lead to or are likely to lead to criminal acts
- Business activities or for-profit activities, or acts for the purpose of preparation of such actitivies
- Acts of false declaration or notification, such as registering another person's email address
- Acts that use or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses
- Other acts that violate or may violate laws, rules and regulations
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
If we find any of the above prohibited acts, we may delete all or part of them without notifying the customer in advance. We are not obligated to monitor this website at all times.
Although we have carefully posted information on this website, we do not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of this information.
The Company may change the information posted on this website without notice.
The Company and its affiliated companies are not liable for any direct or indirect loss caused by the use of information or content contained in this website.
About Attribution of Intellectual Property Rights
- The contents such as photos, videos and documents published on our website (hereinafter referred to as Contents) belong to the company as rights holders and the Contents are protected by law as intellectual property of the company.
- Please use the Contents within the limits of the Copyright Act. If you exceed the scope of "replication for private use" or "quote", a license to use is required from LAC.
- If reproduction of contents from this website exceeds the above (reproduction of images, documents, articles, data, and public broadcasts, and others), please contact us below for license application and inquiries.
- As for links, basically, you are free to link to this website. However, from a compliance point of view, links from sites that violate public order and morals may be refused if they are deemed unacceptable by the Company.
- When linking any page in this website, that page should clearly indicate that it is in our website.
- Our Company does not manage third party websites (hereinafter linked sites) that are linked from this website, or other websites that are linked to our website. The Company is not liable for any damage caused by the contents of such linked sites, the use of such linked sites, or such links to this website, so we do not take any responsibility for such sites.
For the convenience of all users this website collects browsing information using technologies such as access logs, cookies, and web beacons.
Depending on your browser settings, you can refuse to receive cookies or display a warning when cookies are received. If you refuse to receive cookies, you can use this website, but some services may not be available. Please contact the browser manufacturer or provider for how to set up your browser.
Use of Google Analytics
You can disable Google Analytics by downloading and configuring Google's "Google Analytics opt-out add-on".
About browser upgrade
Access each download site, then, please follow the steps to upgrade.
About display screen settings
We are assuming that this site may be browsed on a PC at more than 1,000 pixels wide and on a smartphone at 540 pixels wide.
About screen size and settings
About changing the font size
- Text and image sizes can be changed with the browser's zoom function.
- Changing the size of text and images may break the page layout.
- The method of changing the enlarge/reduce scaling differs depending on your browser. Please check the Help of your browser for details.
- Some browsers do not support changing text / image size.
- In some parts of the site, you may not be able to change the font size.
About PDF files
About site printing
You can print using the browser function. Printing results may differ, depending on the environment such as the printer model, the browser type and also the version.
Governing Law/Court of Jurisdiction
For all relevant disputes, the Japanese law is the governing law, unless otherwise agreed by the Company separately in writing, and the Tokyo District Court will be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first trial.
If you have any comments or inquiries regarding this website, please contact.
Corporate Communication Office email@example.com